1. The drive and extrusion system is controlled by the main frequency converter. It is completed step by step by step by transmission to the screw through the reducer distribution box and the cross spline. The program and parameters input in the frequency converter are set and completed when the equipment leaves the factory, and can not be changed at will.
2. Heating and cooling system is composed of barrel heating and cooling, die head heating and screw core heating and cooling. It is controlled by electric cavity program. B&R temperature module is matched with PID temperature control software to replace traditional temperature control table. The system can automatically optimize the calculation of PID parameters in the heating process. After the calculation is completed, the parameters of PID can also be assigned manually according to self-checking. The temperature control is accurate to (+) C.
Its working principle is to give a temperature value such as 180 in each heating section and measure the data by thermocouple. With the increase of temperature, the heating frequency decreases and the heating time decreases. When the temperature is above 180 C, the area begins to cool and the fan starts to work. (Air-cooled and oil-cooled) when the temperature is less than 180 C, the heating starts again and again, and eventually reaches equilibrium. Core temperature cooling is also the same reason, but its setting temperature is lower than 80 C, and heat transfer is through heat conducting medium. When the temperature is less than 80 C, the core temperature heating tube works, and provides heat to the screw through the oil pump circulation. When the temperature is more than 80 C, the water supply solenoid valve of the cooler opens, and the oil is cooled through the oil pump circulation to take away the excess heat in the screw. On the basis of automatic control of barrel temperature in the second, third and fourth zones and core temperature, there is also a manual forced cooling function to control the instantaneous temperature rise.
3. Automatic feeding system is controlled by time relay or level gauge to transmit signals. When material is missing, the level gauge transmits signals. The system starts feeding. When the material is full, the level gauge signal interrupts and the feeding stops.
4. Feeding system is also realized by the cycloidal pinwheel reducer controlled by the frequency converter. Its proportion is adjusted according to the speed of the main screw. The main current and torque are directly affected by the amount of feeding, fewer feeding, and the main current and torque are reduced. On the contrary, it rises. When the feed is too much, the actual current exceeds its rated current or the torque exceeds its set value, the main engine will be overloaded and alarmed to stop, generally controlled at 50%~80% of the rated value.
5. Vacuum exhaust system is directly controlled by buttons to complete the vacuum pump. When the vacuum is opened, the solenoid valve opens, and when the vacuum is closed, the solenoid valve closes accordingly.
For industrial aluminium extruder products, they all have their own design parameters, such as extrusion weight, extrusion volume, extrusion metal, etc. Do not exceed the product design parameters in extrusion operation.
For the transmission of industrial aluminium extruder itself, we should pay attention to the difference between single screw extruder and twin screw extruder, and do not use them in disorder, otherwise it will easily cause irreversible faults to industrial aluminium extruder products.