Aluminum Car Piston Forging Parts For Automotive Accessories
The piston is a reciprocating motion in the cylinder body of a car engine.
The basic structure of the piston can be divided into top, head and skirt.
The top of the piston is the main part of the combustor, and its shape is related to the form of combustion chamber.
The advantage of gasoline engine is that it absorbs hot area.
The piston tops of diesel engines often have various pits, and their specific shape, location and size must be adapted to the combustion requirements of diesel engines.
Because the piston of the internal combustion engine works under high temperature and high load conditions, the requirements of the piston are relatively high, so the classification of the piston is mainly talked about.
1. According to the fuel used, it can be divided into gasoline engine piston, diesel piston and gas piston.
2. According to the material of manufacturing piston, it can be divided into cast-iron piston, steel piston, aluminum alloy piston and combined piston.
3. According to the process of manufacturing piston roughing, it can be divided into gravity casting piston, extrusion casting piston and forging piston.
4. According to the working condition of piston, it can be divided into two categories: non-supercharged piston and supercharged piston.
5. According to the purpose of piston, it can be divided into sedan piston, truck piston, motorcycle piston, Marine piston, tank piston, tractor piston, shearer piston, etc.